Is your PC or laptop sluggish, unresponsive or dated? You might think the only option is to replace it. But If you live in Salford, our IT support services can repair your PC for a fraction of the cost.
Choose to drop off your PC at the service centre, or book a home visit. Your IT technician will assess your PC and offer an affordable solution for you. The result? A fast, responsive computer for years to come.
Not only do Salford IT Help offer affordable computer repairs in Salford, they give you advice to help you get the most out of your PC – and prevent future problems. And while a new shop bought PC has subpar components to hit an inflated price point, we at Salford IT Help can select bespoke components or upgrade your PC so it’s designed to meet your needs cost effectively.
What IT services can Salford IT Help provide?
- Clear out the clutter: PC’s can be slowed down by too much going on in the background, like open tabs, unused apps and spyware. Our technician can remove this clutter and explain how to keep your PC running smoothly.
- Sourcing new parts: if your PC has an outdated hard drive or not enough memory, your technician can source the best parts and install them so your pc runs reliably and responsively.
- Boost your PC’s ability: Installing new software can make your PC more capable. If you’re stuck with an old operating system like Windows XP, your technician can update it to Windows 10 or Linux so you can enjoy faster processing and use the latest apps, such as Microsoft Office 2019.
Your local service isn’t limited to fixing PCs either – Salford IT Help can solve any common IT problem, from helping you to print a document to organising your email account. And there’s good news if you’re self-employed: we offer affordable small business IT support in Salford, so your business can run like clockwork.
And if you still have your heart set on a new PC? Salford IT Help can even help you choose the right one! Save yourself money and IT headaches – call us instead.
Salford IT Help is a friendly and reliable IT support business dedicated to getting you the best from your PC with prices from just £12. Call for a free, no obligation quote.
As a business owner you’re always working to a budget, and it’s tempting to keep costs low by writing your own content. After all, you’re good at communicating – why spend money when you don’t have to?
Well, you can of course spend a few hours tapping away at your keyboard to put some content down, but a professional will write great content. And here’s why that’s so important:
- Writing for the internet is harder than you think. People online are short of patience and spoilt for choice. It takes time and practice to know what words will have an impact and make people stay on your site instead of clicking on to your competition.
- Your content needs to be optimised for the Google search results. For a chance to be seen by searchers, your website needs to strategically include search terms, be high quality and relevant (yes, Google has ways to measure your content’s quality these days)
- A content writer can give you your time back. Creating compelling content for your website and promotions takes longer than you expect, and it’s difficult to achieve a high standard of writing when you’ve other commitments. Professional writers on the other hand, can craft content quickly, letting you focus on the key activities of running your business.
The bottom line? With content that helps people find you and stay on your website you’ll get more customers – it’s a sound investment. Salford IT Help recommends using The Web Writer for all your web content needs. She’s a copywriter specialising in online material who wilI create content for your website or marketing campaign for a price that suits your budget. She’s made it as easy as possible to get your content, with clear upfront pricing.
For compelling and affordable web content you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit her website.
All good businesses know the bottom line is to make money, to do that we need to keep focused on our core business activities. Whether that’s selling custom designed cakes or coaching professional cyclists.
Many web designers are able to construct elegant computer programs that do complicated and repetitive tasks. We are not budding Shakespeares! In the modern world where relevant web content is vital to search engines, turning to a professional for your web content is a prudent measure. hence, Salford IT Help recommends using ‘The Web Writer’ for all your web content and copywriting service needs.
Continue reading “Sourcing Web Content”